ARTISANAL QUALITY

“Marricreo is a family business whose ideas have been turned into good quality and exclusive products with the co-operation of my brother Salvatore and committed artisans. 70% of our products is produced in the company. The remaining 30% is handcrafted by several specialised ceramic and tapestry artisans. This prides us on offering fully tailor made products. All ornaments and basic products are Made in Italy. Satisfied clients represent for us the motivation to constantly improve our production, with the result of making work our passion. Thank you”

Simona Novi